Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I have quite a few random pictures that I wanted to post up here, but didn't want to take 50 posts and do them all individually. So I'm just throwing them into this lump post! :]

Pictures galore! Yaaaaay! :D


This is how he is after he naps in bed with mom & dad. We snuggle him up to us on his side and he's perfectly content to stay that way after we've gotten up. We don't let him do this too often, but if he's having a hard time sleeping or just wakes up WAY too early, it helps him a lot. Plus we love it. ;]


Mommy & Baby! <3
What more is there to say?
I'm a sucker for this boy!


This is the Spongebob onesie my mom bought for him before he was even born. :]
He of coarse has no idea who Spongebob is at this point, but I'm sure he'll know eventually.
Mom loves that show too, after all lol.


We bought him this sleeper sack when we were getting things off his registry we wanted but didn't get. It wasn't on our list, but he's outgrown all his little nightgowns and loves having his legs free. We figured this was a safer solution then just throwing a receiving blanket over him. And he seems to love it.
BUT HE LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN!
Lol not really. But it does look oddly futuristic!


His nap time buddy! Seriously, he loves this lion blanket. If he's not wanting to nap, but seems tired, we throw him into his bouncer and give him this blanket buddy and a pacifier, and he usually passes out pretty quickly. It's so cute!


And this is how he looks after he's fallen asleep while eating. Lol. Plus I love the onesie. :]

He's growing so quickly and I can't believe it! It saddens me that I had to go back to work and am missing so much of his growing and accomplishments. But as long as he never feels like I've abandoned him, I can deal with it. Plus, he stays awake until I get home, eats, and then falls asleep. And it is nice to have a little mom & dad time at night. But I do love this little guy. He may not have been expected, but he's the best thing that has ever happened to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment