Sunday, August 21, 2011

Silly Bananas...

He will eat your soul, yo! Haha! I love it when he does stupid random things like this. Warms my heart! And no, he wasn't hungry. He's been teething for a while now (not cutting yet, just teething) so he'll randomly start chewing on anything that gets close enough to his mouth.

As one of my friends pointed out, he has the rocker sign thrown up here. But he just looked so cute, and I love this pirate shirt on him! No joke! :)

Smiling during some playtime! He's so happy! I love it! He's not happy all the time, don't get me wrong, but he's happy more often then he's upset/mad.

Ok, ok, this is all me! I love the moose! And when I found this outfit at a consignment shop, I had to get it! I'm bummed that it won't fit him for much longer, but I wanted to see him in it, so we waited for a cold day and plopped him in it. He loves being toasty, anyways, so he didn't mind.

Snoozing with his belly out. :D This was right after a feeding.

He was doing it wrong. But it was too cute!

His favorite star blanket! He now has 3 of them because we misplaced the first one and bought 2 more to replace it, and then found the missing one. We just figure it means we always have one! ;)

He stuffs his blankets in his face. Such a weirdo. But don't worry, he pulls them down. This is generally a sign that he's sleepy.

Playing with the rattle one of our friends got him! He's figuring it out as he's only had it for 3 days now, but he's definitely intrigued. He's silly, though, and tries to shove the handle into his mouth to chew on it, but at the same time, tries to shove his fingers in there too. Silly guy. <3

Aaaaand here's some videos! :DDD

This one is of him playing with his rattle:


And this one is him playing with his piano that he loves:


Until next time! :) Sorry, I just LOVE posting pictures of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment